What Is Private Yoga?
A private yoga session allows you to meet with an instructor one-on-one and have them design a personalized practice specifically to meet your needs. Group private sessions are also an option and they are great for inviting your friends and family along to celebrate a special occasion or spend some quality time together trying something new!
Reasons To Schedule A Private Yoga Session:
Private yoga sessions are wonderful opportunities to deepen your practice whether you've been practicing for two days or two decades. There are many different reasons to schedule a session, including-
- Learn how to safely practice while dealing with an injury/limited mobility
- If you're new to yoga and would like a comprehensive, at-your-own-pace introduction to the practice
- Increase strength and mobility in areas tailored to your interests
- Workshop a pose that you would like to safely make progress in
- Learn methods of self-care
- Meeting for private sessions regularly can propel you further in your yoga practice much more quickly than attending group classes